AEON Centrifugal Blower Lubricant
AEON CF-46 Centrifugal Blower Oil is specially formulated to provide maximum protection for multistage centrifugal blowers and exhausters. Proper maintenance will result in years of blower service. AEON oil is available in one quart containers or by a case of twelve.
AEON CF-46 Centrifugal Blower Oil is a rust and oxidation inhibited industrial oil with added wear protection. It is formulated from premium hydrocracked base stocks. Applications with discharge temperatures above 250 °F or higher should use AEON CF-150.
Your operating manual has recommendations for oil change intervals based on time and type of service. At a minimum, oil should be drained and replaced every 12 months.
- Exceptional oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Long oil life
- Rapid water separation and good hydrolytic stability
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Maximizes bearing cleanliness and minimizes wear
- Excellent cold weather protection
AEON Centrifugal Blower Grease is a long-lasting, high performance grease that provides optimum performance for longer bearing life. It is formulated using a polyalphaolefin synthetic base fluid with a high quality lithium complex thickener which provides outstanding protection against wear, rust, corrosion and high temperature degradation. AEON grease is available in 5 ounce tubes, 14 ounce cartridges, and auto-apply cartridges.
- Operating Temperature Range from -58 °F to 350 °F (-50 °C to 177 °C)
- Provides enhanced bearing life
- Reduced downtime and maintenance costs